There is a reason saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world. This expensive spice also boasts of a plethora of benefits for the body and skin. Keep reading to know how you can use saffron to get flawless skin!
Saffron is obtained from the exotic flower Crocus sativus, which is localized in Asia and Europe and is extensively found in India- Kashmir. Its high price is simply because of the number of flowers required to obtain a single gram of the spice. It is often used in Indian and Oriental cooking to add a characteristic flavour and aroma to the dish which makes it exotic.
• Saffron (4-5 threads)
• Malai (the cream that gets formed on the top of milk, 2 spoons)
• Turmeric powder (homemade by grinding organic turmeric sticks)
• Aloe-Vera gel
• Rose-water (1 spoon)
• Take a clean empty cream bottle.
• Add malai, Saffron, rose water, aloe vera gel and Haldi powder together into the bottle.
• Stir them well.
• Keep it in an airtight bottle and keep it for 1 day so that all the five ingredients turns into a magical cream.
• Apply that cream regularly every night before going to bed.
• Wash the face after you wake up in the morning and wipe your face with a clean cloth.
• You will start noticing changes after 40 days.
How Often You Should Do This
Apply this homemade saffron facial mask at least once a week for radiant and smooth skin. You can use this pack up to 3 times a week.
Why This Works
Sandalwood enhances the complexion and makes your skin smooth and radiant.
Use rose water if you are sensitive to dairy products.
Lets take a Quiz to know what type of skin you have –